Store and manage passwords securely
A clean and easy-to-use password manager that securely stores all your passwords in your device.
You can now forget about having to remember a unique, long, complex password for every one of your online accounts.
- Enciphers stored secrets for more security
- Built-in password generator
- Pin secrets to the top for fast access
- Quickly search for your secrets
- Copy passwords to your clipboard for easy use
Get it for $0 on AppCenter
Get Alohomora and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-can app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS 5.1 Hera. If you’re on elementary OS 6 Odin, it will not appear in AppCenter. You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for OS 6.
1.3.0 – Mar 4, 2021
- Pin your favourite secrets to the top now.
- More customization options for the password generator.
- Minor UI optimizations for better usability.
1.2.0 – Jan 3, 2021
- Quickly search for secrets by using the search option.
- Your secrets now can be sorted by accessing the preferences section.
- Turkish Translations by @safak45x (Safak GENISOL).
1.1.0 – Aug 30, 2020
- Dutch Translations by @Vistaus (Heimen Stoffels).
- French Translations by @NathanBnm (Nathan Bonnemains).
- Portuguese Translations by @rottenpants466.
1.0.1 – Jul 28, 2020
- Fixed issue regarding locked secrets.
- Improved app icons.
1.0.0 – Jul 10, 2020