RSS Reader with cross-platform sync
Subscribe to and read RSS/Atom feeds with cross-platform synchronization. Communique features support for a lot of RSS services. And ofcourse, you can use Communique to subscribe to and read RSS feeds locally, without logging in to anything. Communique also allows you to save your articles to Instapaper, Pocket or Wallabag, or send them via email straight from the app.
- Nextcloud News
- Tiny Tiny RSS
- Fresh RSS
Supported Read-It Later Services:
Useful keyboard shortcuts:
- Navigate the article list using the Vim keybindings, J and K.
- Navigate the feed list using Ctrl+J and Ctrl+K.
- Open the selected article in a browser using O.
- Scroll the article up and down using I and U.
- Mark the selected article as read/unread using R.
- Mark the selected feed as read/unread using Shift+A.
- Center the currently selected article in the article list using S.
Get it for $10 on AppCenter
Get Communique and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-can app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.