Play and arrange music live as a one-person band
It is an arranger workstation app where you can play music, arrange a performance or improvise based on styles
Please note that it is currently in Alpha. While it should work well for most users, there are still bugs and missing features that need to be addressed.
- Play any instrument from a selection of more than 200 in-built voices
- 60-Key on-screen keyboard with mouse and touch support
- Split Keyboard or Layer two voices for multiple voice playback
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) effects like filters, reverb and chorus
- Assign knobs and sliders to multiple DSP effects along with a Master Knob which can be used to control multiple knobs and sliders
- Touch based on-screen assignable joystick
- Play a one-person band along with Auto Accompaniment Styles based on various genres of music
- Automate your band with Registration Memory and 12 assignable Multipad Variables
- Record your playback using a 10-track recorder
- Connect to external MIDI keyboard/controller with General MIDI Standard compatibility
Get it on AppCenter
Get Ensembles and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-can app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.