Record talks to remember the contents later
An audio recording app that helps you recall things talked later.
- Recording sounds from both your microphone and system at the same time. This would be useful when you record conversations with chat apps or stream videos on the Internet
- Saving in some commonly used formats. It supports ALAC, FLAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, and WAV
- Timed recording. You can set a delay before recording up to 15 seconds, and the length of recording up to 600 seconds
- Autosaving or always-ask-where-to-save workflow. You can select whether the app saves recordings automatically or you choose a destination each time on saving them
- Saving recording when the app quits. Even if you happen to quit the app while recording, the recording is saved automatically or the file chooser dialog is shown depends on your saving setting
Get it on AppCenter
Get Reco and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-can app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.