Record talks to remember the contents later
An audio recording app that helps you recall things talked later.
- Recording sounds from both your microphone and system at the same time. This would be useful when you record conversations
with chat apps or stream videos on the Internet
- Saving in some commonly used formats. It supports AAC, FLAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, and WAV
- Timed recording. You can set a delay before recording up to 15 seconds, and the length of recording up to 600 seconds
- Autosaving or always-ask-where-to-save workflow. You can select whether the app saves recordings automatically or
you choose a destination each time on saving them
- Saving recording when the app quits. Even if you happen to quit the app while recording, the recording is saved
automatically or a FileChooserDialog is shown depends on your saving setting
Get it on AppCenter
Get Reco and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
2.3.1 – Dec 5, 2019
- Add Polish translation (by @michalzkosmosu)
- Update French translation (by @NathanBnm)
- Update Japanese translation