Create, develop and visualize your ideas
Use the power of mind-mapping to make your ideas come to life.
- Quickly create visual mind-maps using the keyboard and automatic layout.
- Gorgeous themes.
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, SVG, OPML, CSV, Markdown and PlainText formats.
- Printer support.
- Add notes, tasks and images to your nodes.
- Colorized node branches.
Get it for $5 on AppCenter
Get Minder and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.1.3 – Oct 13, 2018
- Adding Spanish translation (thanks to Adolfo Jayme-Barrientos).
- Adding support for special character insertion via the Compose key.
1.1.2 – Oct 9, 2018
Updating French translation.
1.1.1 – Sep 27, 2018
Bug fix release
- Fixed bugs related to editing unicode characters in map area.
- Reduced height of node textbox in sidebar to help alleviate window sizing problems.
- Fixed issue with moving a node to a different position within a parent node.
- Fixed issue connecting a root node to another node.
1.1 – Sep 18, 2018
Images now supported!
- Added support for images within nodes.
- Added basic image editing support.
- Added support for dragging and dropping local and web images.
- Added support for resizing node width.
- Changed cursors when over a task button.
- Changed location of task and note elements in a node.
- Added support for keeping the map from scrolling off screen.
- Added support for shift-mousewheel to scroll horizontally.
- Added support for control-mousewheel to zoom in/out.
- Fixed issue with drawing background when zoom factor was small.
- Custom icons are now stored as a gresource rather than in the file system.
- Other minor bug fixes.
1.0.8 – Aug 6, 2018
Support for more export types and bug fixes.
- Added support for exporting to SVG, JPEG, BMP, Markdown, PlainText and CSV formats.
- Added support for folding all completed tasks in map inspector.
- Added support for unfolding all folded nodes in map inspector.
- Added Solarized Dark and Solarized Light themes.
- Changing button display in map inspector.
- Cleaning up Export menu to include a single "Export..." option.
- Fixing issue where modified node title in node inspector was lost when input focus was changed.
- Fixing issue where an entire tree is attached to another tree.
- Added Czech translation (thanks to Jan Marek!).
- Added French translation (thanks to Yannick A.!).
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation (thanks to btd1337!)
1.0.7 – Jul 13, 2018
Initial startup bug fix.
1.0.4 – Jul 11, 2018
Search improvements and bug fixes
- Added ability to search within notes.
- Added ability to optionally control search criteria within search popover.
- Fixed screenshots.
- Changed properties header bar icon to a sidebar hide/show icon for clarity.
- Several minor UI improvements.
- Removing deprecated GTK calls.
- Added ability to double-click on a node to make it editable.
- Bug fixes.
1.0.2 – Jun 29, 2018