Create, develop and visualize your ideas
Use the power of mind-mapping to make your ideas come to life.
- Quickly create visual mind-maps using the keyboard and automatic layout.
- Choose from many tree layout choices.
- Support for Markdown formatting.
- Add notes, tasks and images to your nodes.
- Add node-to-node connections with optional text and notes.
- Stylize nodes, links and connections to add more meaning and improve readability.
- Add stickers and node groups to call out and visibly organize information.
- Quick search of node and connection titles and notes, including filtering options.
- Zoom in or enable focus mode to focus on certain ideas or zoom out to see the bigger picture.
- Enter focus mode to better view and understand portions of the map.
- Unlimited undo/redo of any change.
- Automatically saves in the background.
- Colorized node branches.
- Open multiple mindmaps with the use of tabs.
- Built-in and customizable theming.
- Gorgeous animations.
- Import from OPML, FreeMind, Freeplane, PlainText (formatted), Outliner, PlantUML, Portable Minder and XMind formats.
- Export to CSV, FreeMind, Freeplane, JPEG, BMP, SVG, Markdown, Mermaid, OPML, Org-Mode, Outliner, PDF, PNG, PlainText, PlantUML, Portable Minder, XMind and yEd formats.
- Printer support.
Get it for $10 on AppCenter
Get Minder and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-can app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.