Remember your stuff in an adorably annoying way.
Reminduck is a simple reminder app made to be quick and easy - it focuses on simple or recurrent reminders with set time and date and nothing else.
It's perfect if all you want are simple or daily/weekly/monthly reminders. Anything more than that is not achievable by Reminduck right now - but you can help! Open an issue or a pull request if you have any ideas or requests.
And it quacks.
Get it on AppCenter
Get Reminduck and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.5.6 – Jan 31, 2020
- - 🇩🇪 German translation (@Technipion)
- - 🇮🇹 Updated italian translation (@albanobattistella)
1.5.5 – Jan 18, 2020
- 🐞 Enable translations on Flatpak
1.5.0 – Jan 10, 2020
1.4.0 – Nov 28, 2019
- 🌑 Dark-mode toggle on the header bar
- 🔔 Notifications now stick around until you close them, to make sure you don't miss your quacks
- 🌟 Support for additional GTK themes, making Reminduck distro-agnostic
- 🇪🇸 Spanish Translation (Alejandro Elí | @onerbs)
- 🇮🇹 Italian Translation (Mirko Brombin | @mirkobrombin)
1.3.0 – Nov 6, 2019
- 🐥️ New Icon! - hopefully this one looks better than the previous one. With great help from Nararyans R.I. (@Fatih20)
- 💁 Increased compatibility with translations (Corentin Noël | @tintou)
- 🇨🇵️ French Translation (Nathan Bonnemains | @NathanBnm)
1.2.0 – Oct 16, 2019
- 🔁️ Recurrent reminders - you can now have reminders that show up in set periods of time: every day, week, month, or a set interval
- 🌟️ General UI improvements to make settings up quacks more pleasant
- 🌃️ Dark Mode is now prettier
- 🇹🇷 Turkish translation (libreajans)
- 🇳🇱 Dutch translation (Vistaus)
1.1.0 – Oct 11, 2019
- Support the unofficial "Prefer Dark Theme" setting 🌝️
- This should also make it work with other dark GTK themes
1.0.0 – Oct 9, 2019
Initial Release 🦆