A bespoke and simple Todo.txt client
Write a to-do list that will be easy to sync with most known Todo.txt clients
- Quit anytime with the shortcut Ctrl + Q
- Easily shareable with other Todo.txt clients on other platforms
Get it on AppCenter
Get Yishu and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.1.2 – Jul 30, 2019
Release: Redesign and Fixes
- App has a redesign
- Removed Del keybind - it was legacy code
1.1.1 – Apr 26, 2019
Release: Contrast Rebellion
- Fixed some contrast in colors.
1.1.0 – Mar 15, 2019
Release: Zeit and Temps
- German and French translations.
1.0.8 – Oct 26, 2018
Release: Search & Blues
- NEW: Search your tasks.
- FIX: Task folder is properly saved now.
1.0.7 – Jul 13, 2018
Release: Juno Offering
1.0.6 – Jun 22, 2018
Release: Flute Playing at an Temple
- Fixed retaining a list open on close and also adding tasks correctly to a list.
1.0.4 – Jan 20, 2018
Release: Water Painting a Picture
- Fixed internal GTK deprecations so the app doesn't complain about unused things.
- New icon that improves on the old one.
1.0.3 – Jan 5, 2018
Release: Rest Easy and Calligraphy
- Added a preferences dialog with a setting to where to save the todo.txt file.
1.0.2 – Dec 1, 2017
Release: Bamboo Shoots in the Sand
- Added the option to create new todo.txt files on welcome.
1.0.1 – Nov 24, 2017
Release: A Tree Waving in the Wind
- Fixed minor things for the AppCenter review.
1.0.0 – Nov 24, 2017
Release: A River Crossing