A monitor widget.
See percentage of use your CPU and number of cores. Also percentage used memory, amount of memory used and total memory.
- Stays out of your way by always sticking to the desktop
- Move the window by dragging any part of it
- Quit with the handy shortcut Ctrl + Q
Get it on AppCenter
Get Monilet and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS 5.1 Hera. If you’re on elementary OS 6 Odin, it will not appear in AppCenter. You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for OS 6.
0.2.2 – Feb 9, 2020
Release: It works on small details, such as languages and store previews.
- Add French to the supported languages.
- Fixed the preview error in the store.
0.2.1 – Jan 10, 2020
Release: Add Polish to the supported languages.
0.2.0 – Dec 14, 2019
Release: Arriving in Juno.
0.1.8 – Jan 25, 2018
Release: Fixed of the capacity of minimization and form.
- Now it is not minimized by pressing the icon in the dock.
- Again it shows the rounded edges.
- The close button is present again but the color of the widget.
0.1.5 – Jan 16, 2018
Release: Add icons, hide the base icon and remove the close button.
- Added icons in different sizes (128, 64, 48, 32)
- It is no longer shown in the dock
- The close button was removed