A stylish to-do list with built-in productivity timer
Go For It! is a simple and stylish productivity app, featuring a to-do list, merged with a timer that keeps your focus on the current task.
To-do lists are stored in the Todo.txt format. This simplifies synchronization with mobile devices and makes it possible to edit tasks using other front-ends.
If you already use Todo.txt, beware of the fact, that Go For It! automatically archives completed tasks to the done list!
Get it on AppCenter
Get Go For It! and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.7.3 – Aug 26, 2019
- Escape now cancels the editing of a task.
- The following translations were updated: Turkish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Japanese, Polish, Telugu.
- Work around a ListBox bug which could cause situations where no row is selected even though suitable rows exist.
- Keep the row focussed when the user stops editing a row.
1.7.2 – Apr 25, 2019
- Switched to weblate for translations.
- Allow sorting by priority.
- The following translations were updated: Portuguese, Spanish, Lithuanian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål.
- The ctrl+n shortcut was added to quickly create new tasks or lists.
1.7.1 – Mar 18, 2019
- Some widgets failed to load a fallback icon when the first attempt at loading an icon failed.
1.7.0 – Mar 16, 2019
- You can now have more than one to-do list.
- The application design has been updated. The application now uses less vertical space if a headerbar is used.
- The default stylesheet has been improved, resulting in improved looks when the application is used on elementary
- Not using the elementary or Adwaita theme, or a theme with a similar color scheme? You can now select a different
stylesheet in the settings window.
- Go For It! now properly exports that it uses notifications.
- Non ascii character were not properly parsed when parsing contexts and projects.
1.6.10 – Feb 13, 2019
- Pressing delete while editing a task description would remove the task instead of removing a character.
- Updated french translations.
1.6.9 – Dec 2, 2018
- Editing tasks was a bit finicky for certain Gtk+ 3 versions. Editing should now never be aborted immediately.
- Tasks can now be removed by pressing the delete key or by clicking a new delete button while editing a task.
1.6.8 – Oct 16, 2018
- The application menu was not alligned correctly on Juno and likely other modern distribution releases.
- The use of a global dark theme no longer impacts the themeing of Go For It!, while it used to affect a part of
the application. (Use the settings dialog if you want to use a dark theme.)
1.6.7 – Oct 5, 2018
- Added minimal support for creation and completion dates as well as the priority of a task.
- The creation and completion dates are stored for new tasks.
- Dragging a selected task could cause the timer to state that all tasks are finished.