A stylish to-do list with built-in productivity timer
Go For It! is a simple and stylish productivity app, featuring a to-do list, merged with a timer that keeps your focus on the current task.
To-do lists are stored in the Todo.txt format. This simplifies synchronization with mobile devices and makes it possible to edit tasks using other front-ends.
If you already use Todo.txt, beware of the fact, that Go For It! automatically archives completed tasks to the done list!
Get it on AppCenter
Get Go For It! and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.6.10 – Feb 13, 2019
- Pressing delete while editing a task description would remove the task instead of removing a character.
- Updated french translations.
1.6.9 – Dec 2, 2018
- Editing tasks was a bit finicky for certain Gtk+ 3 versions. Editing should now never be aborted immediately.
- Tasks can now be removed by pressing the delete key or by clicking a new delete button while editing a task.
1.6.8 – Oct 16, 2018
- The application menu was not alligned correctly on Juno and likely other modern distribution releases.
- The use of a global dark theme no longer impacts the themeing of Go For It!, while it used to affect a part of
the application. (Use the settings dialog if you want to use a dark theme.)
1.6.7 – Oct 5, 2018
- Added minimal support for creation and completion dates as well as the priority of a task.
- The creation and completion dates are stored for new tasks.
- Dragging a selected task could cause the timer to state that all tasks are finished.
1.6.6 – Apr 17, 2018
1.6.5 – Feb 26, 2018
- Strings containing whitespace consisting of multiple spaces were not parsed correctly, which could lead to crashes.
1.6.4 – Jan 4, 2018
- The task list and the rest of the main application window now have the same background color.