Test your API against some data
Ping lets you test your web API with some example data. A helpful tool that lets you degug what part of your API is causing you issues.
Get it for $3 on AppCenter
Get Ping! and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS 5.1 Hera. If you’re on elementary OS 6 Odin, it will not appear in AppCenter. You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for OS 6.
0.6 – Feb 10, 2019
- Source views use monospace font
- Indentation style can be customised. By default it is set to tabs with a width of 4 spaces.
- French translation from @NathanBnm
0.5.1 – Dec 26, 2018
- Fixed request being made twice when clicking run button
- Brazilian Portuguese translation from @btd1337
0.5 – Dec 2, 2018
- Multipart forms are now supported.
- You can now upload a file with a multipart form
- SourceView areas now use a nicer colour scheme.
- If the content type of the response is detected to be JSON then we prettify the JSON.
- You can now press ctrl-r to execute a test. Pressing enter in the URL field will do the same.
0.4 – Nov 15, 2018
- You can now use the URL encoded form format.
0.3 – Nov 14, 2018
- The response time is now rounded to 3 decimal places.
- You can now add custom headers to the request object.
0.2 – Nov 9, 2018
- Fixed the data entry view and output view character wrapping to ensure a usable window area.
- You can now see a list of headers returned by the server.
0.1 – Nov 1, 2018
- Initial Release.