Comment Generator: generate styled comments for your code
Comment Generator will let you create a header block that can include elements like an ascii art title, version number, authors and copyright information.
Currently the following comment styles are available for use:
- // C++
- /* C */
- # Bash
- <!-- HTML -->
- ; Assembly
- -- MySQL
- --[[ Lua --]]
- ' Visual Basic
Get it for $1 on AppCenter
Get Comgen and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-can app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS 5.1 Hera. If you’re on elementary OS 6 Odin, it will not appear in AppCenter. You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for OS 6.
1.1.0 – Jun 25, 2019
- Multiple fonts now supported. Font files use the figlet font format.
- French translation update by @NathanBnm
1.0.1 – Feb 16, 2019
- French translation added by @NathanBnm
1.0 – Nov 4, 2018
- Data is now auto-saved
- Updated interface into a single window
- Added more comment styles
- You can now import license text for a few open-source licenses
- Miscellaneous fixes
0.2.6 – Nov 1, 2018
- Initial Release.