Lightning fast client for Mastodon
Olifant is a client for the world’s largest free, open-source, decentralized microblogging network with real-time notifications and support for multiple accounts.
Mastodon is lovingly crafted with power and speed in mind, resulting in a free, independent, and popular alternative to the centralized social networks.
Anyone can run a Mastodon server. Each server hosts individual user accounts, the content they produce, and the content to which they are subscribed. Every user can follow each other and share their posts regardless of their server.
Get it on AppCenter
Get Olifant and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS 5.1 Hera. If you’re on elementary OS 6 Odin, it will not appear in AppCenter. You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for OS 6.
0.2.1-beta4 – Jul 1, 2020
- Stability improvements
- Added ability to clear notifications
- Fixed duplication of follow requests in notifications
0.2.1-beta1 – Feb 29, 2020
- One step further in fork process
- Implemented way to log in when xdg-open is not available
0.2.1-beta – Feb 29, 2020
- Fixed crash, when a poll notification arrives
- Forked a project
0.2.0 – Oct 31, 2018
- Added Watchlist
- Added Redraft support
- Added Pinning support
- Added Simplified Chinese and German translations
- Added --hidden Start Flag
- Added Shortcuts and Back mouse button support
- Changed Notifications screen behavior
- Fixed minor bugs
0.1.5 – Jun 21, 2018
- Added Russian, French and Polish translations
- Added Direct timeline
- Added support for custom character limit
- Added support for streaming all timelines
- Added tooltips for image attachments
- Added remove action for attachments
- Changed behavior for mentioning users
- Changed behavior for missing image attachments
- Fixed minor bugs
0.1.3 – May 31, 2018
- Initial release