Personal budget manager
Maintain your personal budget by using the tried-and-true envelope system. Designate spending categories (envelopes) and distribute your monthly income into them. Configure accounts where you record all your transactions, then assign each of them to a category.
Originally made by Nicolas Laplante.
- Envelope system budget workflow
- Import transactions from QIF files
Get it for $5 on AppCenter
Get Envelope and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-can app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS 5.1 Hera. If you’re on elementary OS 6 Odin, it will not appear in AppCenter. You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for OS 6.
0.0.4 – Apr 16, 2019
- Polish Translation (By @DanyGee)
- French Translation (By @kameha)
- German Translation (By Nicolas @Mondei1)
- Drop SqlHeavy, use Sqlite3
- Use the right color on Budget overview
- Fix crash while importing
- Use better wording. Payee instead of Merchant
- Updated markdown license file
- Updated HoustonCI
0.0.3 – Feb 13, 2018
- Improved add account Dialog
- Improved add category Dialog
- Fix crash while adding second account
- Allow resizing window
- Add unit tests
- Add current version to the binary
0.0.2 – Feb 3, 2018
Fixed some glitches:
- Fix crash while removing category
- Fix information loss on editing
- Add AppData changelog
- Update app branding
0.0.1 – Jan 22, 2018
First release: Testing.
- Add account
- Add transactions
- Import QIF files