Hassle-free file sharing
Share your files between computers, fast and safe.
Your devices are identified by using identical "wormhole codes": in general, the sending machine generates and displays the code, which must then be typed into the receiving machine. The "wormhole codes" are easily memorized and pronounced, perfectly suitable for realization in speech.
This application is based on and fully compatible with CLI-only magic-wormhole.
Get it on AppCenter
Get Transporter and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS Loki. If you’re on elementary OS Juno, it will not appear in AppCenter.
You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for Juno.
1.3.3 – May 18, 2018
- Added custom Download folder support
- Added single file selection support instead of drag and dropping
- Translated into Russian, Lithuanian, French and Italian languages!
1.3.0 – Apr 8, 2018
- Added purple accent color
- Added ding after wormhole installation
- Changed headerbar style
- Fixed inconsistent window size
- Fixed a potential crash after wormhole installation
1.2.2 – Apr 6, 2018
- Fixed Contractor support for certain files
- Improved searching for magic-wormhole binary
- Improved performance and error handling
- ID entries are now automatically focused
1.2.1 – Mar 16, 2018
- Added Contractor support
- Added Send and Receive actions to desktop entry
1.2.0 – Mar 14, 2018
- Folders and multiple files support
- Improved UI
- Updated locales
1.1.1 – Mar 11, 2018
- Minor UI tweaks
- Corrected typos
1.1.0 – Mar 10, 2018
- Added Settings
- Minor bugfixes
1.0.0 – Mar 1, 2018