Google Drive client with automatic synchronization for Linux
VGrive is a client (back-end and front-end) for Google Drive made in Vala. Automatically detects changes in local and remote files and syncs them.
Get it for $0 on AppCenter
Get VGrive and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-can app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS 5.1 Hera. If you’re on elementary OS 6 Odin, it will not appear in AppCenter. You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for OS 6.
1.3.0 – Nov 7, 2019
Add 'cancel' button in the conf menu to exit configuration without saving.
Save state of "Advanced View".
1.2.4 – Nov 6, 2019
Bug Fix: Ignore Google Docs (and other Google files).
Translations: Polish and French translations (by @roypen and @NathanBnm )Catalan translations updatedSome typo fixes
1.2.0 – Nov 1, 2019
- Welcome to the dark side: Dark mode support!
- Spanish and Galician translations by @riesp
1.1.0 – Oct 29, 2019
- New Login view (designed by @Fatih20 )Login process separated in diferents viewsAllow select preferences from the login view
- New Sync view (designed by @Fatih20 )The default is cleaner and shows less information to the userThere is an option to switch between this new view and the old view (named "Advanced view")
- Make unity support optional (by @dguglielmi)
1.0.10 – Oct 22, 2019
- New logo by @Fatih20
- Use buil-in red button.
- Fix detecting files with specials caracters though google drive api.
1.0.0 – Aug 29, 2019
VGrive initial release!