Graph visualization based on graphviz with included a text editor and a preview area
- F5: Compile
- Ctrl+N: New File
- Ctrl+O: Open File
- Ctrl+S: Save File
Get it for $1 on AppCenter
Get GraphUI and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.1.0 – Jul 17, 2019
1.0.3 – Jul 16, 2019
- Cancel button for "Open File Dialog"
- French (by Nathan Bonnemains)
1.0.2 – Nov 1, 2018
1.0.1 – Nov 1, 2018
- Theme switcher
- Switched to meson
- Restore correct window size
- Dutch (by Heimen Stoffels)
0.2.0 – Jul 24, 2018
0.1.7 – Mar 25, 2018
- Added po/pot content for localization
- Show Preview after saving
- relative path for 'image' parameter
0.1.6 – Feb 25, 2018
- Ctrl+S behaviour for opened file from 'Files'
0.1.5 – Feb 20, 2018
0.1.4 – Feb 20, 2018
- Export result as .svg or .png
- Option for 'autosave on closing'
- Associate with MimeType text/vnd.graphviz
- Open a graphviz file directly from Files
- Moved to SourceView for undo support
- Reload image after saving file
- Clear resutl image for 'New File'
- Clear error message after successful compile
0.1.3 – Feb 15, 2018
- Support for dot, neato, fdp, sfdp, twopi
- Show details on error screen
0.1.0 – Feb 15, 2018