Helps to detect and solve possible file conflicts
Helps to find file names which could have conflicts on non Unix based operating systems
- Similar file names like 'my document.txt' and 'My Document.txt'
- Illegal chars like ':'
- Too long file names (>260 chars)
Get it for $1 on AppCenter
Get File Conflicts Finder and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS 5.1 Hera. If you’re on elementary OS 6 Odin, it will not appear in AppCenter. You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for OS 6.
1.1.3 – Jul 16, 2019
- French (by Nathan Bonnemains)
1.1.2 – Nov 2, 2018
- Theme switcher
- Possible crash when reorder result
1.1.1 – Oct 24, 2018
- Sort result table by filename or modified date
- Restore correct window size
- Dutch (by Heimen Stoffels)
1.1.0 – Jul 24, 2018
1.0.6 – Apr 15, 2018
- Performance for high number of files
1.0.5 – Apr 2, 2018
- Enable/Disable some rules in Preferences dialog