Open in AppCenter
You can view and install this app from AppCenter on elementary OS, or you can preview the listing here.
Everyone needs a task manager and Planner adapts to anyone's needs
How Planner works
1. Collect your Ideas - The Inbox is your default task list in Planner. When you add a task, it goes straight to your Inbox unless you specify that the task goes into a project.
2. Get Organized - Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
3. Calendar and Events - See your calendar events and plan your time effectively. Planner will remind you on the right day.
4. Be even more organized - Add a deadline to your tasks, create labels, use checklists.
5. Share your progress - Share all the progress of your project or some special task, all this in Markdown.
6. Support for Github Issues - Connect your account and start receiving notifications of every new issue in your repositories
Get Planner and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
New feature: Support for Github Issues
Bugs and Improvements:
Improved stability and some bug fixes
Hola Planner !!!