The Linux Design Tool
A modern UX Design Application for UI and UX Designers
⚠ WARNING! Akira is still under development and not ready for production. Missing features, random bugs, and black holes opening in your kitchen are to be expected.
Akira is a native Linux Design application built in Vala and Gtk. Akira focuses on offering a modern and fast approach to UI and UX Design, mainly targeting web and graphic designers. The main goal is to offer a valid and professional solution for designers who want to use Linux as their main OS.
- Fully vector canvas for infinite resizing without quality loss
- Smart option panel that shows the editable features of a selected item
- Layers panel with easy Drag and Drop and smart ordering
- Create Artboards to better organize your design iterations and views
- Control the size and quality of exported images
- Customizable icon set
- And so much more…
Get it for $15 on AppCenter
Get Akira and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.