Manage your contacts
A simple contacts manager, tailored for elementary OS. Its features include:
- Autosaving of contact information changes
- Support for avatar icon, phone, email, address, website, nickname, birthday, anniversary and note information
- Easy searching through contacts
- Ability to (batch) export to or import from vcard files (which are used by many contacts services, like android's)
- Ability to import contacts from system (Evolution Data Server and Folks), which means ability to import contacts from online services (Google contacts integration planned by elementary).
- Simple, intuitive UI
Get it on AppCenter
Get Contacts and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
Note: This app is only available for elementary OS 5.1 Hera. If you’re on elementary OS 6 Odin, it will not appear in AppCenter. You can reach out to the developer and ask that they update it for OS 6.