A graphical frontend for Hamachi
Join, create and manage Hamachi networks in a breeze.
- Searchable, sortable and collapsible network list
- Sidebar for easy access to details and actions
- Desktop notifications
- Fully customizable commands
- Backup and restore your Hamachi configuration folder
Get it on AppCenter
Get Haguichi and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.142.0 – Jul 26, 2019
- Implemented FileChooserNative for GTK+ version 3.20 and later.
- Nodes are now drawn using a custom cell renderer with specific style context instead of separate icon resources.
- Changed symbol to indicate network ownership from outlined to filled star.
- Added support for Flatpak.
- Removed autostart desktop file.
- Updated Russian translation.
1.141.1 – Dec 16, 2018
- Added support for using the Delete key to trigger delete, leave and evict actions.
- Custom command buttons and menu items that don't use the %A address variable are not shown greyed out anymore
for members that are offline.
- Added OARS content rating to AppData.
- Updated translations.
1.140.90 – Sep 23, 2018
First release for Juno beta based on master branch
1.140.0 – May 12, 2018
- Implemented shortcuts window for Juno.
- Revamped preferences dialog using stack, list box and switch widgets.
- Integrated appindicator and added accompanying switch to preferences dialog.
- Added dark theme switch to preferences dialog.
- Tweaked sidebar content alignment and margins.
- Improved window position and size handling.
- Improved modal dialog management.
- Fixed crash that could occur when adding a network while the network list was being filtered.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
and Ukrainian translations.