Find any word's definition with this handy dictionary
Find any word's definition, and details about it, with this handy dictionary by your side
- Quit anytime with the shortcut Ctrl + Q
- Available in English and Spanish
Get it for $8 on AppCenter
Get Palaura and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.2.1 – Apr 24, 2020
Release: Dark Space
1.2.0 – Feb 7, 2020
Release: Hot Revival
- Update: In the lack of a better API that is free of charge, I decided to continue using the one in-app.
As such, the new pricing will help accomodate the costs.
- Minor fixes.
1.0.4 – Jun 30, 2019
Release: Temporary Pause
- This is an update to Palaura for a notice:
There will be an API change in the next one, as such, it is advised to use other dictionary apps
while I update the app to a better, offline API. The app will have a (hopefully) small blackout and
is free of price while I do this.
1.0.3 – Mar 15, 2019
Release: Minimal et al
- French translation and some fixes.
1.0.2 – Jul 16, 2018
Release: Hello Juno!
1.0.1 – Nov 17, 2017
Release: Hablas Español?
- Added preferences with option to search in the Spanish Dictionary
- Small UI changes to look even more like a real dictionary
1.0.0 – Nov 12, 2017
Release: Faster Lookups
- Port to Oxford API for the Dictionary
0.5.0 – Sep 14, 2017
Release: Appcenter Fixes Yet Again
0.4.0 – Sep 14, 2017
Release: Appcenter Fixes
- First Stable release
- Some AppCenter fixes