The glyph playground of creativity from simple lines
Make out icons, glyphs, or anything you can create with lines in this grid of dots
- Select whetether to draw with lines or curves.
- Quit anytime with the shortcut Ctrl + Q
- Undo with the shortcut Ctrl + Z
- Change line thickness by +5 or -5 with the respective shortcuts Ctrl + ) and Ctrl + (
- Change the UI colors by using the special Ecosystem SVGs
Get it for $5 on AppCenter
Get Dot Matrix and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.2.3 – Aug 1, 2019
Release: Magnific Colors
- Fixed: Ecosystem Colors now are correctly used through the UI
1.2.2 – Jul 30, 2019
Release: Curves Clicked
- Fixed: Curves now look more curvy, if that even makes sense
- Fixed: Ecosystem Colors now are correctly used
1.2.1 – Jul 25, 2019
Release: Graph It Right
- Fixed: Filling shapes correctly,
squared linecap is now actually square,
and antialias is now on by default
- Updated translations
1.2.0 – Mar 22, 2019
Release: The Void
- Added: Fill Shape button
- Added: Support for Ecosystem Theming (https://bit.ly/2TNKA5O for info)
1.1.1 – Mar 15, 2019
Release: French Horns
- Added: Editable Line Thickness label
- Added: French translations (NathanBnm)
1.1.0 – Mar 11, 2019
Release: Unto The Rocks
- Added: Mouse cursor.
- Added: Undo function button.
- Added: Show/Hide Grid function button.
- Added: Undo and line thickness keybinds.
- Misc: Bumped the line thickness limit to 50.
0.0.1 – Mar 8, 2019
Release: With Stereo Sound