Never miss out on the monetary value of a virtual currency with this handy applet
Track the virtual currencies in real world currency value with this handy applet
- Choose which currency and virtual currency to use for tracking
- Quit anytime with the shortcut Ctrl + Q
- Move the applet by dragging it from anywhere in the window
- Stays out of your way in the desktop
Get it on AppCenter
Get Coin and more on elementary AppCenter, the open, pay-what-you-want app store for indie developers. Every app is open source and has been reviewed and curated by elementary to ensure a native, privacy-respecting, and secure experience.
1.3.0 – Feb 7, 2020
Release: Portuguese Reis
- Added: Hungarian Forint.
- Fixed: Symbols of Bitcoin Cash, Tezos and Cardano Ada.
1.2.8 – Jan 30, 2020
Release: Greek Drachma
1.2.7 – Jan 15, 2020
Release: Italian Lire
- Added translations into Turkish.
- Updated translations into Dutch, French.
- Added Cardano and Tezos currencies.
1.2.5 – Mar 15, 2019
Release: Spanish Peso
- Added translations into Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, and Catalan.
- Minor fixes.
1.2.4 – Sep 7, 2018
Release: Ticker Ticking
- A new change of value ticker for the day.
- Added Bitcoin Cash virtual currency.
1.2.3 – Jul 13, 2018
Release: 1 2 3, hello Juno!
1.2.1 – Apr 7, 2018
Release: Worldwide Assets
- The names of the currencies are now translatable.
1.2.0 – Oct 27, 2017
Release: Minor Payments
1.1.9 – Oct 20, 2017
Release: High Definition Money
- Made the layout of the app more simple.
- Uses the full names of the coins & currencies now.
- Adds support for high definition icons.
1.1.8 – Oct 13, 2017
Release: Reinjecting the Assets
- Remembers the pair of currency & coin that you chose.
- Minor fixes to make Coin more aesthetically appealing.
1.1.7 – Sep 17, 2017
Release: Olá, Brasil!
- Add Brazilian Portuguese translations.
1.1.6 – Sep 17, 2017
Release: Style My Assets, Sir!
- Use GResources to load the GTK CSS Styling
1.1.5 – Sep 7, 2017
Release: Money Makes The World Go Round
- Enable Coin for translators
- Add XAR coin.
- Add South African Rand (ZAR).