Know when your websites are misbehaving!
A simple way to monitor your favorite sites uptime and their performance.
All history is kept so you can review performance over a period of time. Web watcher runs through your connection so no external service is required. When an outage occurs you'll receive a notice immediately.
- Easily add as many sites as you wish to monitor
- All sites are checked every minute
- Extra meta-data (title and icon) are automatically grabbed
- Get a notification if a site goes down or comes back up
- View all historical data for the past 2 hours (with eventual capabilities to export all data)
- Does not require an external service (uses local network to check sites)
- Runs in background automatically once started via System tray indicator
- All sites are easily accessible through the System Tray indicator